Masturbation/Sexual arousal after taking a shower.

Question
Is it just me or is it very common to feel horny after taking shower? If so, why is this true?

Answer
Yes, a lot of males get horny from all that hot water and feeling clean and decide to masturbate or engage in intercourse with a partner after the shower.  It can be great fun after both parties are dried off, then there needs to be no worry of getting bedding wet.  I think people are eager because they know that both themselves and their partner are at maximum freshness.

If you're masturbating or engaging in  intercourse with a partner, you are learning why men and women enjoy taking showers together.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.