Masturbation/Boys and masturbating

Question
I will continue to masturbate by touching my clitoris.  Can a boy tell if I have been masturbating?  And can I tell if he has been masturbating or having sex?

Answer
A male cannot tell that a female has been masturbating by looking at her genitalia.  In fact, I doubt an experienced doctor could guess with even 50 percent accuracy.  You also cannot tell by looking at his genitalia; however, most males are masturbating regularly at age 13 and all will be masturbating by age 18, so your age could inform you about his masturbating more than an examination would.  And there is no way to tell if he is having sex.  

If you want to learn these things about him or he wants to learn them about you, you will have to talk.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.