Masturbation/Football injury

Two years ago at age 10 I got hit in the groin during a football match and now I have a brown ring around my penis.  What should I do?

I doubt a soccer/football injury from so long ago would still be noticeable.  I suspect you are circumcised and the ring is the scar from your circumcision.  That is normal for circumcised males.  You have always had that brownish ring, since you were circumcised.  I think you only started to pay close attention to your penis recently.  If you really think you're still suffering from that injury, then you should see a doctor.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.