Masturbation/Kegels and Multiple Orgasms

Question
Is there any evidence that orgasm without ejaculation is bad for your sperm count? I feel like if I'm forcing cum back into my testicles using kegels it might have some negative consequences. I've been doing this for a couple years.

Answer
Orgasm without ejaculation is bad for your genitals, especially the way you're doing it.  Forcing semen to stay in is called retrograde ejaculation.  You don't keep semen where it originated, you're simply forcing it into your urinary bladder.  That is not how your sex organs are supposed to function, and the pressure you're using (internally) could be bad for your delicate genitals.  It is better to let semen fly freely.  That is what it is designed to do.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.