Masturbation/Kegels and Multiple Orgasms

Is there any evidence that orgasm without ejaculation is bad for your sperm count? I feel like if I'm forcing cum back into my testicles using kegels it might have some negative consequences. I've been doing this for a couple years.

Orgasm without ejaculation is bad for your genitals, especially the way you're doing it.  Forcing semen to stay in is called retrograde ejaculation.  You don't keep semen where it originated, you're simply forcing it into your urinary bladder.  That is not how your sex organs are supposed to function, and the pressure you're using (internally) could be bad for your delicate genitals.  It is better to let semen fly freely.  That is what it is designed to do.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.