Masturbation/Masterbation

Question
Im 15 and masterbate often, i can get an erection with no problem. When I'm masterbating and precum i cant get hard again. Do i have to get hard again or should it happen naturally. Please help

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good that you do it and do it often.  When you get precum, you will ejaculate soon if you keep masturbating.  Just relax and try to maintain your erection.  If you are properly aroused, you should erect again pretty easily.  You can also masturbate to orgasm without an erection, but it is not a good idea to do that because it's teaching your body not to respond to sexual stimulation.  Practice makes perfect.

To learn more about male masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.