Im 15 and masterbate often, i can get an erection with no problem. When I'm masterbating and precum i cant get hard again. Do i have to get hard again or should it happen naturally. Please help

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good that you do it and do it often.  When you get precum, you will ejaculate soon if you keep masturbating.  Just relax and try to maintain your erection.  If you are properly aroused, you should erect again pretty easily.  You can also masturbate to orgasm without an erection, but it is not a good idea to do that because it's teaching your body not to respond to sexual stimulation.  Practice makes perfect.

To learn more about male masturbation, see

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.