Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
sometimes i masturbate and i get so tired in themiddle that i can't finish.  how do i know when is a good time for masturbating.  i've heard of guys doing it every day but i don't think women do it that much, do we?  anyway, i shouldn't be getting tired so what do i dO?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and it can be exciting to do it.  However, if your body is looking at getting to sleep at the end of the day, you are apt to zone out if you try to masturbate then.  I would suggest waiting until you have a clear head and plenty of time for masturbating.  It's true that men are more likely than women to make masturbation a daily habit, but plenty of women, especially younger ones, masturbate daily also.  Masturbation can definitely make you tired, and this even more so if you are already feeling tired before you masturbate.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.