Masturbation/masturbation

Question
i am 23 year old male. i am doing masturbation for 5 years but i am not satisfied yet because my sparm spread out very quickly.so how can i keep my sparm for long time?
if you answer this quistion i will be really greatful to you.

Answer
I recommend just making your sessions a little longer each week.  If you're currently ejaculating after two minutes, try to stretch it out to 2:10.  Then the next week go for 2:20, and so on.  There is nothing wrong with being quick to ejaculate, but you can enjoy masturbating longer if you can stretch it out a little longer.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.