i am 23 year old male. i am doing masturbation for 5 years but i am not satisfied yet because my sparm spread out very how can i keep my sparm for long time?
if you answer this quistion i will be really greatful to you.

I recommend just making your sessions a little longer each week.  If you're currently ejaculating after two minutes, try to stretch it out to 2:10.  Then the next week go for 2:20, and so on.  There is nothing wrong with being quick to ejaculate, but you can enjoy masturbating longer if you can stretch it out a little longer.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.