Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi!
     My age is 19. I started masturbation at the age of 11. Initially  it give me enormous pleasure and i roughly 5 times a week did it. Every thing was going fine till i reached 18.  But now i have observed various changes in my body.
My penis have develop thick green nerves ready to burst. My erection is also not so strong like before. when penis is not erected it still have nerves and penis size becomes hardly 4 cm.
During fucking my girlfriend i dont get the pleasure like before and ejaculate in 2 minutes.
After masturbation i feel too week. my body has also fall down.i am loosing my hairs and there quality. My face has lost the glow. Body skin is also so dry.
Hands shake when i hold heavy item.

Please somebody help me out i have lost interest in my life!

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good that you enjoy it and do it frequently.  Masturbation does not cause your penis to have thick green nerves.  Nerves also do not burst.

Perhaps there is something wrong with you physically, but it is not caused by masturbation.  I would suggest getting a checkup from a doctor and getting at the root of the problem.

It is also possible that you are affected by being under a lot of stress.  In which case, you just need to relax and you would enjoy sex and masturbating the way you used to.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.