Masturbation/Masturbation and sex

Question
Hi!

I don't quite know how to go about this so I'll just get right into it: I'm a nineteen year old woman and I've been masturbating since I was sixteen. The first time I masturbated, I had my first full-blown orgasm; I continued to masturbate and have orgasms, but never again with the same intensity. In fact, they started to peter out over the past three years, to the point that now, in spite of a situation where I am sexually aroused, to get to the point of an orgasm is incredibly hard work and usually not worth the pay off because it is such a "blah/meh" experience now. I don't know why this has happened. I'm bisexual and recognise that I am so it's not that.

I have a boyfriend and although we haven't had sex yet, I am worried that it won't be good for me because of these aforementioned continuous masturbation experiences. The problem started before he and I began a relationship. Again, sexual arousal is not usually the issue but it sometimes can be. I don't know what to think. Could you please provide some insight so I know how to better go about this?

Thanks!

-Sonia

Answer
Have you tried using toys? Vibrators?

I will say that having sex with a man it's hard to orgasm. I mean while being penetrated. Most women cannot have an orgasm that way, so don't feel bad. But I would buy a vibrator. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, try you shower head if you can. If you can't what techniques have you tired, and get back to me.

Angie :)

Masturbation

Angie Bergan