Sorry to keep asking you questions all the time, but I recently heard someone say that they use a banana skin to help them masturbate. why do they do this? what does it do? how do i do it?

I like your questions!  Keep them coming!

Some males use the slippery inside of a banana peel as a masturbation sleeve.  I doubt that anyone who had ever used a proper sex lube would enjoy it.  Some females use whole unpeeled bananas to masturbate.

I suppose they do it because they like it or think they would.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.