I would like to ask your opinion on my penis. I would like your email to send you a picture if that would be okay. Does it matter that I'm 15? Can I still send a picture? I just want to know what you think about it. Thanks

Do not sent a photo of your penis.  I would not accept one no matter how old you were.  It would not be a good idea to show your penis to someone older than you until you're 18.  Keep in mind that you are only ever going to have one penis.  If there is something truly wrong with it, you need to consult a doctor, not an Internet site.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.