Masturbation/Pornographic movies

you may not believe this, but I'm 19 and never seen any pornos cos my parents put really strict parental controls on the computer , i have recently moved into my own apartment with my own laptop and internet. Im really tempted to watch a porno. is it dangerous?wrong? addictive? or will i enjoy it? is it worth watching?

I don't know why I wouldn't believe that.  Lots of people have not seen porn movies by age 19.  I'm not sure how fully I can answer your questions.  Some people think watching porn is wrong.  This is true not only of sexual conservatives but also anti-porn feminists.  You will have to decide for yourself what is right and wrong.  I don't think it's dangerous as long as the actors are of legal age.  Some people say porn is addictive.  I doubt you'd get addicted watching only one.  Some people enjoy porn and some don't, and the ones who enjoy it would tell you it's worth watching.  People who are against porn or who don't enjoy it would tell you it isn't worth watching.

Porn movies can be very extreme.  If you don't have any experience with watching visual aids, you might be better off starting with something more mild and less objectionable, like swimsuit magazines or simple nudity of the kind seen in Playboy.

Altogether you don't seem ready to be watching porn movies online.  Beach season is coming; I expect the swimsuit magazines are already on the magazine racks.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.