Masturbation/A sign of sexual empathy?

Question
There's this scene in the most recent Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" where the villain named Bain sets off an explosion in various areas in Gotham City and one of the areas which got damaged by the explosion was a football field where a game had just started. Much of the football field collapses downward in a deep hole due to the explosion and, unfortunately, the football players couldn't outrun the collapsing ground underneath them and all of them, except for just one, fell into the deep hole but the movie didn't indicate whether or not if any of those football players died from falling into the deep hole. However, I suspect that those football players most likely died from falling in the hole, and sometime after watching that scene, I masturbated to the thought of having seen those beautiful football players fall into that hole I guess because I felt sorry for them in a sexual way because of what happened to them even though it's just a movie. Because of this, it's caused me to have masturbation fantasies about guys I like and in my recent fantasy the guy I like would be wearing the football gear and falling to his death in a deep hole in a football field. Of course I'd never want this to happen but when it comes to very powerful sexual fantasies about guys I like my mind works in strange ways. Putting aside this fantasy for a moment, I'm sure I'd be devastated if a bunch of beautiful football players and other guys I like were to fall to their deaths in a deep hole in a football field, and after watching that scene, I told myself later on that guys I like ESPECIALLY football players DO NOT deserve to die from falling in a hole, and that they deserve to live an extremely sexually fulfilling life. The two questions I have are; 1)Based on the description, do you think those football players in "The Dark Knight Rises" most likely died from falling into the hole? 2)Since I masturbated from seeing what happened to the football players out of sexual concern, is this perhaps a sign of sexual empathy for those football players?

Answer
There are better ways of learning if you have empathy.  These were fictional characters who were killed.  It would be far better if you could get involved with real people and see if you have empathy for them.  I don't think anyone died.  It was a movie.  Perhaps you are empathic, or perhaps you are merely aroused by seeing the footballers in that condition.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.