Masturbation/A sign of sexual empathy?

Question
There's this scene in the most recent Batman movie titled "The Dark Knight Rises" where the villain named Bain sets off an explosion that causes damage to various areas of Gotham City and one of the areas that got damaged was a football field where a game had just started. Much of the football field collapses downward in a deep hole due to the explosion and, unfortunately, the football players couldn't outrun the collapsing ground underneath them and all of them(except for just one)fell into the deep hole, however, the movie didn't actually indicate whether or not if any of the football players died from falling in the hole, but my guess is that they probably did die. Of course I realize this is just a movie but sometime after watching that particular scene I masturbated to the thought of having seen those beautiful football players fall into the hole, and I'm thinking that perhaps I masturbated out of a sexual concern for those guys, and it also caused me to have masturbation fantasies where in my fantasy a guy I like would be wearing the football gear and falling to his death into a deep hole in a football field. Of course I would never actually want this to happen to any guys I find attractive it's just that when it comes to my various sexual fantasies my mind works in strange ways. I'm pretty sure I'd be totally devastated if any sexy guys, including football, players were to fall to their deaths into a deep hole because I care deeply about guys I'm sexually attracted to and sexy guys ESPECIALLY football players DO NOT deserve to fall to their deaths like what happened in the movie, instead, they deserve to live happy and sexually fulfilling lives and I wish all the best for guys I think are beautiful. The two questions I have are; 1)Based on how I explained the scene where the football players fell in the hole, do you also think that they most likely died? 2)Since I mentioned how that scene made me masturbate, do you also think that this is in fact a sign of sexual empathy I had for those football players?

Answer
Keep in mind that Batman is a fictional character, inhabiting a fictional universe, and these events didn't really happen.  On the other hand, just yesterday a man died in his own bedroom in Tampa because a sinkhole opened under his house.

Maybe the reason you were motivated to masturbate wasn't because the characters died but because they were beautiful, as you said.  

To answer your questions, I think they died because people can't live in holes.  I don't know if masturbating to the scene is a sign of sexual empathy.  I think most guys could masturbate to just about anything.  I've heard of guys getting erect from reading the sports page, the financial page.  The movie was designed to stir people and to be filled with beautiful people.

Thanks for asking me questions!  Please keep them coming.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.