Masturbation/I can't orgasm!

Question
I'm 13 years old and have been maturation since I was 12. I love and it feels good and I think I get to a climax but then I stop. I have never orgasmed but I want to. I want to sooo bad. Clitoris stimulation is the best for me I actually don't like penetration that much.
Thanks, Abby

Answer
Hi Abby-

Have you tried using a shower head or water at all? A electric toothbrush  or any other vibrating device? All those I have previously listed will help you, if you want.

Let me know after you have tried some of those and tell me how it went. Please, though, send me a message back in "private" though.

Thanks,
Angie  

Masturbation

Angie Bergan