Hi, dad daughter question please, my daughter Leona is 13 and spends most weekends with me, I have a hot tub in my conservatory and she always asks for us to go in it together.  It isn't long before she is facing into one of the jets as she chats away and by her conversation I know she spends the whole time on the edge of orgasm.  When she eventually gets out her bikini is usually ridden right up her swollen vagina, I have snags getting out because ashamedly I am aroused during this.

You are the dad and she should not be surprised when you tell her what to do.  You ought not bathe with her when she is masturbating.  I would suggest telling her to do that when you're not around, and better yet, advise her that masturbating with water jets is bad for her developing sexuality.  Girls who learn to masturbate with the gentle touch of their hands have an easier time reaching orgasm in intercourse.  Please suggest she read

And if she persists, just leave when she starts.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.