Masturbation/discharge

Question
sir i want to know that what is the cause of discharge of semen in night while i am sleeping i am 15 year old boy i never masturbate but it happened after half or 1 month freuency when i am seeing dirty dream is it normal

Answer
That is a wet dream, or nocturnal emission.  In India they are called nightfall.  It is an ejaculation that happens in your sleep that may or may not be related to a sex dream.  It is very normal to have wet dreams; but at your age, most males masturbate at least once a day, and their wet dreams stop forever.  If you don't want to have wet dreams, then masturbate more often.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.