sir i want to know that what is the cause of discharge of semen in night while i am sleeping i am 15 year old boy i never masturbate but it happened after half or 1 month freuency when i am seeing dirty dream is it normal

That is a wet dream, or nocturnal emission.  In India they are called nightfall.  It is an ejaculation that happens in your sleep that may or may not be related to a sex dream.  It is very normal to have wet dreams; but at your age, most males masturbate at least once a day, and their wet dreams stop forever.  If you don't want to have wet dreams, then masturbate more often.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.