Masturbation/ejaculation problem

Question
QUESTION: I used to masturbate and everything was fine, I will usually ejaculate in minutes, and my shooting distance was long

now after I have been masturbating too much over time, I just noticed that I can not longer ejaculate by just thrusting my penis, I need to tense up my pc muscle in order to ejaculate... If I just thrust my penis or masturbate nothing will happen unless I tense up, it did not happened along time ago, and know I can spend 30 minutes o an hour without ejaculating unless I tense up...

what do you think the problem could be? I have been resting at least 2 weeks but nothing happens, the only improvement I see is my shooting distance, but still I have to tense up in order to ejaculate...

ANSWER: I'm not sure you have a problem.  Your PC muscle has ejaculatory control as one of its functions.  That you have to use that muscle certainly doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.  I urge males (and females) to exercise their PC muscles using Kegel exercises to gain ejaculatory control.  That you're even aware of that muscle suggests that it's in good shape.

QUESTION: here is the problem, I used to ejaculate without consciously having to tense my body, the pelvic area or pc muscle, I will just thrust or grab the shaft of my penis and in a little time I will ejaculate, now nothing happens, I read about delayed ejaculation, and that it can be cured by "rebooting" or "rewiring" your brain

I can feel pleasure in my glands, I tried to wait one week and then masturbate, but the same I had to tense up my stomach, my pelvic area, in order to ejaculate, but after the ejaculation, I noticed that my glands was very sensitive, and could not even wash it

is it delayed ejaculation? can the nerves of my shaft get back to normal if I wait 1 month o more?

Answer
I still am not sure it's a problem.  The majority of males and many females stretch their legs out when they masturbate.  Mostly it's to keep sensations from the legs from interfering with orgasm.  It is a good thing if you can use your PC muscle to help you ejaculate.  If you really want to experiment, masturbate and as you are close to orgasm, consciously don't tense your PC muscle.  It should only take a few strokes at that point before you ejaculate anyway, perhaps more weakly.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.