Masturbation/Help

Question
I am a 14 year old girl and I have just started using an eletric toothbrush on my clit. The only problem is, I don't know if I'm putting it on my clit or not. Idk what everything is down there and I would like to know what everything feels like. I've looked things up on the Internet but I'm still not sure. Also I want to know how to get the most amazing orgasm! I don't really have a shower that I can spray water into my vagina and I don't know what else to do. I really need help because I also want to please my boyfriend by showing him one of my orgasms. He is also interested in helping me reach organs so any tips for him would help also ( he wants to know how to rub my clit and stuff like that). If u read my question then thanks!

Answer
Hi hun

Here is a link that will help you find our clitoris; this should help a lot. I best way to find your clit is to look at this diagram and feel around your vaginal area when you are aroused. Your clit should become a little larger and harder.

I would say because of your age, there are very options for toys that would help you get stimulated. A toothbrush is good, also if you could buy a massager at Target or Walmart, they actually work very well.

With your boyfriend touching/rubbing you to an orgasm, there are no real "ways" I can tell you how it should be done. The best way would be to learn how to orgasm  yourself while rubbing (no toys) and have him do that to you. Sometimes it take guy's a lot of practice because they don't understand a woman's body like we do, so please be open with him and have a dialog of what you like and don't like.

If you have questions and want to talk on a messenger -- Yahoo or Gmail -- let me know, hun.

Masturbation

Angie Bergan