Masturbation/Kegel exercises

Question
Sir,when I am practicing kegal exarcise,can I continue to masturbate twice daily or I have to stop masturbating completely? And how much time it takes to get result from kegal exarcise?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  If you're doing the Kegel exercises to build sexual strength, then there's no reason to stop masturbating.  They're both good for your sexual organs.  On the other hand, if you're doing the Kegels because of some injury or infection in your genitals, then you should ask the doctor who's treating you for guidance on that.  Presumably you could keep masturbating, but they might tell you to cut back from twice a day.

You can notice a difference in your genital muscles within a week of starting Kegels.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.