Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
hey i have a case of frequent masturbation, 6 times in a week everyday in that week i just masturbate one time im not doing it like 3 times in a day, one times a day only , and the other day comes, and im concern can this affect my reproductive ? can result problems?, they said it's normal, i get this frequent erection and masturbate to it and when i did that it goes away, my semen are just white, cloudy.., answer asap please

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Masturbating is good for your future reproductive purposes.  You are supposed to masturbate daily or close to it.  Semen is supposed to be white.  You don't have a case of anything.  You are normal.  You are doing just fine.  

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.