Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
is it okay to masturbate in morning?, ive never msaturbate for 3days and when i masturbate it's morning, is that have any side effects? , and is frequent masturbation can result some problems like system problems?, in reproductive system? like masturbating 7 times in a week one times a day only

Answer
Yes, it is perfectly fine to masturbate in the morning, and many people do, usually morning people.  It is actually easier for a male to get an erection in the morning, because that's when testosterone is naturally highest.  Frequent masturbation is good for you.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It is good for their sexual and reproductive health.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.