is it okay to masturbate in morning?, ive never msaturbate for 3days and when i masturbate it's morning, is that have any side effects? , and is frequent masturbation can result some problems like system problems?, in reproductive system? like masturbating 7 times in a week one times a day only

Yes, it is perfectly fine to masturbate in the morning, and many people do, usually morning people.  It is actually easier for a male to get an erection in the morning, because that's when testosterone is naturally highest.  Frequent masturbation is good for you.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It is good for their sexual and reproductive health.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.