is it normal if it's hard to urinate after masturbtation?, and what is the limit of masturbation for a male in a week is there a limitation ? Is there any side effects in urination after masturbation?, is that normal?

Yes, it is very normal to urinate after masturbating.  Urine flushes out unejaculated semen before it has a chance to dry inside your urethra.  If you don't urinate soon, it can dry in there and cause pain or irritation when you finally urinate again.  There is really no limit for weekly masturbating, but not very many males do it more than 10-14 times a week.  

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.