Masturbation/nightfall

Advertisement


Question
is nightfall in 15 year old boy is normal
is it is harmless i never masturbate but see some porn

Answer
Nightfall, also called nocturnal emissions or wet dreams, are very normal for boys that age.  Only about 60 percent of males ever have wet dreams.  The other 40 percent start masturbating before they can have one.  If you masturbate often enough, perhaps four times a week or more, your wet dreams will go away forever.

Masturbation

All Answers


Answers by Expert:


Ask Experts

Volunteer


Doug Adams, Ph.D.

Expertise

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

Experience

I am the author of the web site HealthyStrokes.com and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

Education/Credentials
I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.

©2016 About.com. All rights reserved.