Like I have said in my previous email, I am a 14 year old girl. When I was five or so I would always have my dog lick my vagina. I do not know how or when this started. All I know is that it felt AMAIZING! I stopped for a few years bc my mom caught me but last year I did it again. Will this hurt me at all? This is one of the best feelings in the world bc the dog gets right I  there and licks my clit and I end up orgasming many times. I have thought about doing it against lately but I do not know if it is safe. Please help me!

Hi hun-

I would suggest you don't have your dog do that. I know it probably feels good, but a dogs tongue has a lot of bacteria on it. If you cannot control yourself and feel the "need" to do this, I suggest you buy some anti-bacterial soup and shower right after.  

Angie Bergan

I can answer any questions related to female and male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.