Masturbation/PE

Question
QUESTION: Sir,I am in a serious problem.When I masturbate I cum very quickly,within 10 to 15 seconds.Last night I tried to have sex with my gf 1st time in my life.And I cum when she touched my penis.We tried two more times but I failed every time.Now I am afraid it will cause problem in our relation.Sir,please help me.What should I do now? I am 19.

ANSWER: Congratulations on having sex for the first time.  You ought not judge yourself as a premature ejaculator based only on one experience.  I hope your girlfriend will be open to more sexual experimentation.  It would be a good idea for you to use condoms anyway.  They will make you less sensitive to her touch and let you last longer.  You could also masturbate shortly before intercourse.  That would keep you from ejaculating easily.  There are many solutions available to men who ejaculate prematurely.  But you would have to have sex a few more times before you could know that you are one of them.  Good luck.

QUESTION: Thanks sir, but I ejaculate too quick when I masturbate as I said before,Does that mean I have PE?

Answer
No one would diagnose you with PE based on how long it takes you to masturbate.  It would be best for you to work on it on your own.  If it takes you 30 seconds, work on lasting to 40 seconds, then 50 seconds, and so on.  Work at gradually increasing your control and the length of your sessions.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.