Masturbation/Red and inflamed foreskin after masturbation

Question
Hi I'm 15 and generally after masturbation my foreskin becomes quite red and inflamed. It's even quite red and inflamed normally however becomes worse after masturbation. It doesn't cause any pain however it's just quite tight sometimes. I wanted to know if this will just go away or if it should be checked out properly.

Answer
I would suggest using lubricant when you masturbate.  Even if you're uncircumcised, lube will supplement your natural lubricant.  Additionally, you will probably enjoy the feeling of masturbating with lube.  Water-based lube like Astroglide or K-Y Liquid is good for your foreskin.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.