Masturbation/Sexual empathy as a type of fetish?

Question
Since I mentioned before about the sexual empathy I said felt about the football players who died from falling into the hole in "The Dark Knight Rises", I have more examples of sexual empathy I felt from watching sexy guys die in other movies; 1)In an episode of the TV series Star Trek; Deep Space 9 called "The Passenger" which aired on February 22, 1993, there's a scene where an unnamed cargo officer(portrayed by an African-American stunt actor named Irving E. Lewis)is killed when he's shot by a phaser blast to his chest and in the brief scene he's in I immediately fell in love and felt sexually sorry for him when his character died and I got to see a close-up of his beautiful face when his body was dragged away. 2)In the 1977 movie titled "Airport 77" there was a lovely security guard named Mr.Hunter(played by Tom Rosqui)who died immediately after being hit very hard on the back of his head by one of two art thieves who were planning to hijack a 747 jet liner and steal some expensive art work. In this scene Mr.Hunter is busy cutting his food when he's hit on the head and the plan was just to knock him unconscious temporarily but the other guy said to the other 'forget it you hit him too hard he's dead' and again I felt sexually sorry for that sexy guy. 3)This character named Gary Rohmer(played by Todd Caldecott)in this 1996 thriller/suspense movie titled "Fear" is a sexy guy whose killed when his neck is broken by this deranged sociopath David McCall(played by Mark Wahlberg). I thought to myself that he shouldn't have done that to Gary because I thought Gary was sexy and I said to myself 'other gay guys besides me might also be horny for Gary so he should've been allowed to live'. After seeing all those scenes in movies where a guy I like had died I always ended up masturbating to the thought of what I'd seen while having masturbation fantasies about pummeling their butts with my hard penis while, of course, realizing that it only looked like they died from using movie magic. Like I said before I would never actually want any of these things to happen to guys I think are beautiful and sexy, but it made me think of an interesting question because I'm not totally sure if this is true or not and my question is; Could this thing about me feeling sexually sorry for sexy guys who die in movies be a type of sexual fetish? Or another way to ask it could also be perhaps sexual empathy as another type of fetish?

Answer
I don't know if sexual empathy would be called a fetish; but fetishes are not something I'm very knowledgeable about.  Very often straight men fantasize about rescuing women in some way, being their protector, etc.  It doesn't seem surprising that gays would fantasize about doing the same for males.  I'm glad you recognize that those are only fictional stories made up for the movies.  By the way, I remember the scene in Airport '77 and the line you quoted.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.