Masturbation/spin class

Question
QUESTION: Hi I'm Carly and 14, I go to an all girls boarding school and my friend and I have just vtaken up spinning classes twice a week.  The problem I have is the saddle, I remember when I was about 10 or 11 I would get a nice sensation from my bike saddle but when I am in spin class and pumping away with just my panties and lycra shorts between me and the pointy saddle I become so flipping horny and end up sliding forward to place the end of the saddle right up against my crotch, after a few moments the panties mashing my clit makes me want to burst-help!!

ANSWER: Hi hun-

There is really nothing you can do unless you change your workout wardrobe. I have a friend that does yoga and like you, after a session she is very turned on. I would look into an alternative outfit if you want these sensations to go away :)

QUESTION: What happens during yoga if you dont mind me asking

Answer
Well I don't know her full details because she is a friend, but she told me that when she does yoga she feels very turned on. Sometimes if she does it at her house she stop in the middle of it, go masturbate, and come back. For me, I don't get that feeling, but I just wanted you to know you're not the only one out there at all that does :)  

Masturbation

Angie Bergan