Masturbation/caught masturbating

Question
hello, im a 15 year old boy and i was masturbating the other day and my younger brother caught me masturbating. what do i do about that? im worried what my brother will think. im not sure what he will do either. he walked in on me ejaculating. and im scared he'll tell everyone. what should i do???

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and all males past puberty do it.  If your brother is only slightly younger than you, there is a good chance he masturbates too.  I don't think he'll tell people.  Most people in his situation are as embarrassed as you are.  

Eventually about half of males are discovered masturbating.  It just happened to you earlier than most.  You can read more stories about being discovered at http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.