Masturbation/Cum/Fingering

Question
Iam 13 and I am new to fingering and cumming. How do I finger myself and how do I do it with not hurting myself? Also I want to know if it is possible to stink your finger in your butthole? If so how do I do that. Lastly how do I make may self cum?

Answer
Hi hun -

The first thing you need to do is find your clitoris http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris. That link should help. When you do, you will notice when you get turned on your clitoris gets bigger and harder, that is good. You then rub it whatever way feels the best. The clitoris, for most women, is how they have an orgasm. You can also finger yourself at the same time, but if fingering yourself hurts, you must stop.

Some people put fingers in their butt, but that is up to you. You just do what you feel comfy with. Just if you do put them in your butt, make sure you don't put the same fingers inside your vagina without washing them.

Hope that helps,

Angie  

Masturbation

Angie Bergan