Masturbation/jodhpurs

Question
Angie hi I am Sam a 15 year old girl, I have read with soem interest the articles about riding jodhpurs, what info do you have on what I should wear underneath them, I have tried going commando but this ends a little messy and several other types of knicks either arouse me too much or make a tight panty line.

Thanks

Answer
I am not Angie, and if she can't help you, then I might not be much help.  Your question seems to be more about horseback riding than masturbation, so I suggest asking in a horse riding category.  Surely lots of horsewomen have dealt with this problem.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.