Angie hi I am Sam a 15 year old girl, I have read with soem interest the articles about riding jodhpurs, what info do you have on what I should wear underneath them, I have tried going commando but this ends a little messy and several other types of knicks either arouse me too much or make a tight panty line.

I am not Angie, and if she can't help you, then I might not be much help.  Your question seems to be more about horseback riding than masturbation, so I suggest asking in a horse riding category.  Surely lots of horsewomen have dealt with this problem.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.