Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
im a 13 year old male and have a case of frequent masturbation, even im not circumsized when im 9 or 8 years old im doing it until now im circumsized im still doing it, is it okay for my age in have a case of frequent masturbation?, is that going to result some problem in my reproductive health or others in the health system?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is not a problem to do it frequently.  Most males your age do it daily and continue to masturbate at their frequency into their 20s.  It is good for your reproductive health.  Keep doing it and enjoy it.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.