Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
QUESTION: sir,Im 20 and will it be an effect when mastrbathing twice a week???

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  It is even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  You will enjoy doing it.  It will be good for you even if you only do it twice a week.  I'm surprised you don't want to do it every day.

QUESTION: Sir, and im thin my friends says that im tgin because im having mastubation but i dont do it everyday..i do once in a week or twice...and my hair falls so is these things happen because im having masturbation?? Sir, i want to know  one more thing. What is the best time to have masturbation. Waiting for a quick response from you sir.. Thank you..

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  Most males your age do it every day.  It does not cause you hair loss or make you thin.  Most masturbation takes place at bedtime, but when you do it is completely up to you.  

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.