Masturbation/masturbation

Question
ok so i started masturbating this year and i am 19. Lol im not lying never done it before and just started. I've done it twice now, the first i did it one and a week ago i did it 3 times in one day. Recently when i go to the gym i feel weaker, I have no energy and feel exhausted after I work out. I find it so hard to even bounce a basketball. I'm thinking of stoping which I know I can but I hear I'll have a high risk of prostate cancer. So I'm wondering what should i do to regain energy? Also in a week how many times should I masturbate?

Answer
Masturbating does not make you weaker for athletics or working out at the gym.  If anything, it makes you stronger.  It is good exercise for your private parts.  It helps your penis get and stay erect, and it flushes out sexual fluids that have accumulated.  Masturbating has even been shown to reduce the likelihood of prostate cancer.

Most men your age masturbate about once a day.  It wouldn't surprise me if you started doing it more than that for a while to "make up for lost time."  

You ought to accept masturbation as normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Many males think it is the most fun thing they do.  You should do it daily and enjoy it.

You might want to read http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.