Masturbation/Masturbation after effects

QUESTION: Hi steven,
I am asking this question with great hopes of getting a final solution for my problem.
I am 24M, India. I began masturbating when i was 14 and quit that when  was 16-17. But after that there was series of nocturnal emissions for which I took some medicines too. As this masturbation had made me weak with sunken eyes and lost glow of face. Now in last one year I consulted one ayurvedic doctor, who administered me siddhh- Makardhwaja(An Ayurvedic Medicine). After that nocturnal emissions are in control but I havent got rid of sunken eyes and weaker face. some wrinkles near eyes have also appeared.
Please guide me whether there is an issue with me or my body. What diet I should take so as to get my conditions improved as before.

ANSWER: Well there is no scientific evidence that masturbation at any age can have those effects on the body as for the medicine I don't think you should be taking medicine for something that is not an issue all the medicine could do is make your condition worse

A nocturnal emission or wet dream is a natural and healthy event trying to stop it is a bad idea. The testicles are constantly producing sperm and so if we don't masturbate the sorry cells sit there and become old and weak and could become infectious. So I the sperm builds up we have a wet dream to cycle through the old sperm and keeps the new sperm healthy.

QUESTION: Thanks a lot for reply steve!! The medicines which I have taken were homeopathic and ayurvedic. I hope they have no side-effects. Fingers crossed. But why I have those sunken eyes and appearance of wrinkles around my eyes. i take healthy vegetarian food everyday, like milk, sprouts, honey, oats, juice  being some of the important constituents of diet.
Please suggest...
As far as masturbation is concerned, I dont feel like doing that nowadays because one I was highly addicted to that. Nocturnal emissions are still there but in lower frequency than before, like once in two weeks. and I hope this is a healthy interlude than every fortnightly some time back.
Please suggest..

Well as for the medication I can't really say much about it due to my western science background. Homeopathic remedies are more eastern areas of expertise. After getting a little info on your diet it seems you may be suffering from slight nutrition deficient diet. Meaning your not getting the right nutrients to promote healthy looks and skin development. There are ways to help improve the looks of sunken eyes. First eat a well rounded diet including meats and sources of all types of vitamins like vitamin e,c,k and always get enough sleep meaning a solid eight hours of sleep. I noticed you put vegetarian diet so meats may not be well a good source of protein and nutrients found mainly in meat. There are some nutrients that can only really be found in meats. So if meats are really not an option then seek either meat substitutes that are vegetarian approved and or nutrient supplements. Vegetarians often suffer from nutrient deficient diets caused by the lack of meats.

The nocturnal emissions will vary in frequency due to arousal. So if you get more aroused one week you may see an increase in wet dreams.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.