Masturbation/penis damage

Question
Im in my 60s and have been using a constriction ring during masterbation. I did not know the 30 minute rule and the ring had no give in it. It was a broard band it was tight but gave me very strong erections.
Anyway I think Ive over done it. Theres no visible sign of damage apart from a bit of waisting while on the way to arousal. I can still get an erection but sometimes when erect I feel the need to pass water, I ejaculate quicker and I get pain after ejaculation and the feeling of needing to urinate. Is this likely to be tempory or permanent damage Ive done to myself. If the former, is there anything I can do to help recovery?
Thanks.... Stephen

Answer
I advise against the use of a rigid ring on your penis.  It will not do you any good.  Soft latex rings are acceptable, but they will probably be of more interest to your female partner and not to the man who is wearing it.  

From what you've said, the ring did not do any permanent damage.  Perhaps a silicon sleeve like the Super Head Honcho will help you get more confidence in your erections.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.