Masturbation/premature ejaculation

Question
QUESTION: Hello sir,
         I have a serious pre-mature ejaculation. Even just thinking a sex, my weak semen flowing like water. I don't know what to do. Please help.

ANSWER: Premature ejaculation basically means that when you enter a woman, you ejaculate within seconds.  Is that your problem?  If not, then you don't have premature ejaculation.  If you could give me more details about your situation, I could better address your concerns.

Please feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: Actually I had a rough masturbation. After that I saw that my urination pore/hole or penis pore through which I urinate is a little broadened or another hole/pore found near the normal hole. Also I feel weak in my penis. If tend clench my PC muscle the penis responds very weak. Semen flowing like water if I just gave a thought to a sex.

Answer
Most males use lube to make their masturbation sessions smoother.  The kind of roughing up of your penis that you describe is tough to do when the penis (and hand) are properly lubricated.  I would suggest giving that a try and see if you are feeling better about the whole thing.

Semen flowing is a good thing.  If you're not spending a long enough time masturbating before you have to ejaculate, but if you're OK with the time you're taking, then I don't think you have a problem.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.