Masturbation/semen

Question
Hey is it okay when i masturbate its already 12pm. Midnight is it okay? And when i cum isee some green tint to my semen is that okay. Normal? My aunt told me thats normal because of some foods i ate.. my semen is white and theres few green tint please r3ply asap btw ive masturbate because theres a precum came out and i do it all the way ive surf the net ive never experience any pus discharge and ive not been in any physical contact

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It doesn't matter what time of day you do it.  It is not normal for semen to be green.  The foods you ate make no difference.  If the green color persists, you ought to see a doctor.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.