Masturbation/Sexuality insecurities

Question
Hello Angie its my first time posting

I have a question i will like to asked.So here goes

I am 27yrs male also a virgin.I  was very shy to speak of the topic when it brought up in my early teen but now I have somehow come out of my shell and is very avid about the subject and have no problem disclosing the subject .Even my female coworkers at work when we are out having lunch or just passing some time after work ,usually someone will bring up the topic and so we challenge the stigma where by every one will be open about how they do it and why it feels good to them without any shame in the group.

The thing is i do not know if this is wrong or weird but i tend to get aroused by thought of our conversation being open to each other about our masturbation habits which i tend to use as a stimuli when him self pleasuring.The thrill of knowing that my friends at work do it  as well as myself admitting to it openly  turn me on.

However there are times I feel so embarrassed and shame at the thought that my female coworkers know I masturbate and they are probably thinking of me as a some sort sexual pervert.

How should I approached Such ways of feeling?

Answer
I'm not Angie, but I will answer anyway.

I don't think discussing masturbation with coworkers is a good idea.  That will lead to problems that you will have trouble explaining your way out of.

Whatever you fantasize about is fine.  People who discuss their masturbating in groups are aware that someone will be fantasizing about the conversation while masturbating later.

As you mention, your coworkers, even the female ones, all masturbate themselves, so they will not think of you as a pervert for masturbating yourself.  All males past puberty masturbate.

Also, you didn't ask about this, but I think it would be good if you could make a plan for becoming sexually active soon.  It's not good for a man to be a virgin at your age.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.