Masturbation/Clueless On Masturbation

I've been in a very rough spot lately. I am very sexually frustrated lately and am continuously watching porn and touching my breast to the point I gotten acne on my chest. I've attempted vaginal masturbation but it seems like there is nothing there but a slit! I am a virgin and don't plan having sex for a long time. I'd like to know where to find the "clitoris" and "g-spot" and anything else that can be touched for pleasure and methods as well. Please help.

Hi hun -

I posted three links that should help you. One is finding your G-Spot; one is how to massage your G-Spot; one is to show you where your clitoris is at. This should really help.

I understand you want to orgasm and it would be very rare to have one by just rubbing your breasts. The best way (other than finding your G-spot, which is difficult for a lot of women) is to rub your clitoris in a circle at the speed and pressure you like. You can also insert a finger or two while your rub your clitoris. It might take time to orgasm, so don't get frustrated.

Also, I don't know your age, but if you can buy a vibrator you should. You will find it a lot easer to orgasm.

I hope this helped, and I will be here if you need further assistance.  

Angie Bergan

I can answer any questions related to female and male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.