Masturbation/horse riding

zoe g. wrote at 2013-09-11 06:37:32
yes, masturbating does give a lot of girls orgasms, this is a big reason for a lot of girls to ride horses. I have been horse riding for the last 3 years since I was 11, it really is fun!

marcelo wrote at 2015-07-14 15:27:18
I thing it is  very grateful for ladies having orgasms while horsback riding. My girlfriend for instance,enjoys a  lot riding. Frequently I am  so glad seeing her bouncing up and down on the proper saddle,moving her beautiful body with ectasy,shouting her beast,all  of  that,,  Iam  absolutely  sure gives  her  a lot  of pleasure. In  summary,  the riding  is  an splendid  way  to find  sexual pleasure because  the  practice  is  very  erotic,  very  pleasurable.

Angie Bergan

I can answer any questions related to female and male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.