Masturbation/horse riding

Hi I'm Angie and just 13, I have a question that I am afraid to ask anyone.  I am starting horse riding in a few days and I read and heard it makes girls have orgasms, is this true, all my friends ride, if it does make you orgasm will it happen every time and how does it happen.

Hi Angie -

I think riding a horse can make you have an orgasm because there is something rubbing against your clitoris. I don't know any women that have (or at least admitted) to having a orgasm while riding a horse, but I do think it's possible.

Let me know if it happens to you, hun, ok.

Angie Bergan

I can answer any questions related to female and male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.