Masturbation/Little or no sensation.

Question
I just recently tried using that super head honcho masturbator sex toy since it's supposed to simulate oral sex but when I tried it I either felt very little or no sexual stimulation at all and the head honcho sex toy couldn't get my penis erect. I guess my question is; If I could barely feel the oral type of stimulation on my penis, does this mean that perhaps I maybe have damaged nerves in my penis? Or could it be an inability to relax during masturbation?

Answer
The Super Head Honcho is good for moderate or weak erections, but you won't get erect once you're in it.  Even if you have a weak erection, you can usually get going and finish with the toy.  Remember you have to use lube with it.  Give it more than one try before you decide you don't like it.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.