Masturbation/masturbation

Question
is masturbation harmful and will result memory loss im a 13 years old , and sometimes i masturbate frequently, is this okay?, and will not result loss of memomory?, and when i masturbate i feel i need to release some stools, is this okay?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not harm your memory and is probably good for your brain.  More educated and intelligent people masturbate more than others.  Masturbation sometimes causes a feeling that you are aware of in your intestines, but as you get more practice, you will be able to ignore the feeling.  Have lots of fun!

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.