QUESTION: When i masturbate i saw may semen like a water thingy, its not sticky like a normal semen, and when i ejaculate again this afternoon it came back to normal?, is this okay? , and after ejaulate is it okay when i feel like a burn sensation when i urinate after ejaculation, and after that i urinate again.. is that okay? like its hard to urinate after ejaculation?

ANSWER: I suspect that what came out earlier was bulbourethral fluid, also called precum.  Precum is released when a male is aroused, before his ejaculation.  If your ejaculation is now back to normal, then there is probably no problem.  However, a burning feeling after ejaculation is bad.  If it persists, it might be a sign of a sexually transmitted disease.  A doctor could decide on that with a urine test.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: its not a precum its what i release ejaculation, and its not a burning sensation after masturbation, its when i urinate i feel the sensation, .. its like hard to urinate after masturbation, few urine caming out.. some said its normal

Yes, I know it's when you urinate.  A burning sensation while urinating is a sign of a sexually transmitted disease.  That is what a doctor is needed to check for.  

Sometimes males get a burning sensation if they wait for a long time after ejaculating before urinating.  That is because semen can dry inside the urethra and form a plug that has to dissolve when the urine flow starts.  To avoid this, urinate soon after ejaculating to flush out any unejaculated semen.

Feel free to ask me more questions!  

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.