Masturbation/masturbation

Question
when i ejaculate , when i reached the climax i saw my semen watery, and it came back to normal this afternoon, and when i ejaculate and reached the climax my penis is still erected, is there a harmful effect if that happens to me?,

Answer
Semen does not always have the same consistency.  Sometimes it is more watery and sometimes it is thicker.  It might be related to how long it's been since you previously ejaculated.  If it had only been a few hours, the semen is apt to be more watery.  After several days, the semen will probably be very thick.  After ejaculating, your penis should become flaccid again very quickly.  There is no harm if it doesn't.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.