well ive masturbated about this week 4 times, or 5, when i reached the climax my penis are still erected, is that harmful?, and after i masturbate i urinate i saw some like sticky thingy in my urine..

It is normal for there to be some stickiness in the first urination after an ejaculation.  Your penis should go flaccid soon after ejaculating.  Sometimes it happens instantly, sometimes it can take a minute or two.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It's normal and healthy for you.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.