Masturbation/masturbation

Question
ive been masturbating since im not circumsize , masturbating frequently, is that okay?, also can frequent masturbation will result loss of memory or, can affect our memory, and damage our brain? is it harmful?

Answer
Most younger males masturbate daily, whether circumcised or not.  Is is much better than OK.  It is good for you and your sexual health.  It will not cause loss of memory.  If it has any impact on memory at all, it would tend to make it better.  I happen to think masturbating is good for your brain and having a powerful brain is good for masturbating.  Males with more education tend to masturbate more.  Certainly they haven't damaged their brains at all.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.