QUESTION: can frequent masturbation affect our body system, our digestive system?, and im 13 years old .. do i need to worry about prostate problems?, ..and im doing frequent masturbation is it okay?

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and it is good for you, not bad.  It will not harm your body or your digestive system.  I don't think masturbating has any impact on the digestive system at all.  So don't worry about that.  Masturbating is good for the prostate gland.  The prostate gland tends to have trouble when it hasn't been exercised enough.  Daily masturbation is good for the prostate.  It is even believed that frequent masturbating prevents prostate cancer later.  You should masturbate often and enjoy it.

Please ask me more questions!

QUESTION: but im just 13 years old do i already have a prostate?, or i dont need to worry about prostate when i reached 40?

You were born with a prostate.  The biggest part of your ejaculate is from the prostate.  Prostate fluid gives semen its distinctive smell.  A team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles found that males who masturbated most often when they were young had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

Feel free to ask more questions!

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.